HP Hiring Freshers As System Software Engineer On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
HP Freshers Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.52 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical support Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding.
- Design and development of features in the area of L2/Bridging/L3/Routing/ IPApps/Security/Classifiers for the switch/routers.
- Design and develop switch software capabilities to enable next generation Aruba wired networking platforms
Contribute in the end to end switch product development life cycle
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.