HP Hiring Freshers As Electrical Hardware Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Analyst Engineer – Recent Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.