HP Hiring Freshers As IT Developer/Engineer On Oct 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||IT Developer/Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Participates as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree graduation from any recognized university or institution
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.