HP Hiring Freshers As Java Developer On July 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Asap|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree graduation from any recognized university or institution
- Good in Communication
- Good in Client Interactions
- Strong programming knowledge in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Web Services, Unix
- Hands-on UX development experience using responsive design principles
- Hands-on developer on Message Oriented Middleware technologies JMS, MQ
- RDBMS – Oracle/SQL/PLSQL
- Web Services – SOAP/REST
- XML packages
- Debugging skills
- Production support – troubleshooting and root cause analysis.