HP Hiring Freshers As Network Monitoring Analyst On July 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Network Monitoring Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2016|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services. Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
- Below are the few responsibility on day to day basis for Event Management Analyst
- Eyes on Glass Monitoring
- Event Management Monitor
- Early Indicator monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance).
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.