HP Hiring Freshers As Support Analyst On Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Job ID: 1456456
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements.
- Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation. Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance).
- Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills. Good customer and teamwork skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge. Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests is a plus