HP Hiring Freshers As Technical Solution Consultant On Jan 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Technical Solution Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Engineering Graduate B.E/B. Tech (Streams- CS, E&C, IS, Electronics & telecom , EEE , IT).
- Percentage: 10th, 12th, B.E/B. Tech marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no arrears.
Year of pass out: 2016.
- Willingness to learn and implement. Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments. Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments.
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)