HP Hiring Freshers As Technical support Consultant On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
HP Freshers Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Technical support Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
HP Inc. is an American technology company, created on November 1, 2015 as the successor of HewlettPackard, along with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. It develops and provides hardware, such as personal computers and printers.
HP Inc. is the larger successor of HewlettPackard in terms of revenue, and uses the original NYSE ticker symbol of HPQ (whereas Hewlett Packard Enterprise uses a new ticker, HPE).
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
2017 Batch – Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
Salary: INR 2,52,000 annually. + shift allowance (if employee works in shifts) + Variable Payout (annually)
- Candidate shouls have excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in all Shifts (including night shift)
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Interview
- Technical Interview
- Operations Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Selection