HPSC Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Engineer On 29 Mar 2017 @ Haryana
|Recruitment||HPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Post||Assistant Engineer, Deputy District Attorney, Scientist|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Mar 2017|
Total No of Posts: 15
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’) in Housing board, Haryana: 09 Posts
2. Deputy District Attorney (Group-B) in Prosecution Department, Haryana: 05 Posts
3. Scientist-B (Group-B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board: 01 Post
- Candidates age should not below 18 years & not more than 42 years for S.No-01, not below 27 years & not more than 42 years for S.No-02, not below 17 years & not more than 42 years for S.No-03 as on 29-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have qualified Engineer with a Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution & knowledge of Hindi upto Matric Standard for S.No-01, Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University & Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher for S.No-02, M.Sc in first division in the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro-Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science) & Hindi upto Matric for S.No-03.
- Selection will be based on examination or interview.
- Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 500/- for Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex Servicemen of Haryana and Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States, Rs. 125/- for all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only, Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC/ EBP (GC)/ ESM categories of Haryana only through challan deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.
Process of Fee Payment:
- Fee can be pay through Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and Challan generated (before 29-03-2017).
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through website “www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in” on or before 29-03-2017 upto 05:00 PM & send their hard copy of their online application form along with all photocopies of certificates and two passport size photo (same as scanned on online application form) for admission to the examination must reach Commission’s office at Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula on or before 10-04-2017 upto 05:00 PM for Normal Areas & 18-04-2017 upto 05:00 PM for Remote Areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
2. Read the instructions carefully.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’
4. Select the desired post & Click on “continue” and If you are Registered User then Login yourself.
5. In case you have not registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details and submit.
6. After applying registration no. and password will be generated.
7. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
8. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan and application form
|Date of Publication||28-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-03-2017 upto 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee in all branch of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala||03-04-2017 upto 04:00 PM|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application for Normal Areas||10-04-2017 upto 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application for Remote Areas||18-04-2017 upto 05:00 PM|