HSSPP Recruitment For 6672 Posts Of Computer Instructor On 08 Apr 2016 @ Haryana
|Company Name||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad(HSSPP)|
|Post||Computer Instructor/Junior Computer Instructor|
|No of Vacancy||6672|
|Last date to apply||08 Apr 2016|
About US :
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is a Haryana Government Department Registered Society which is primarily responsible to implement Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.Currently, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is being implemented as India’s main programme for universalising elementary education. Its overall goals include universal access and retention, bridging of gender and social category gaps in education and enhancement of learning levels of children. SSA provides for a variety of interventions, opening of new schools, construction of schools and additional provisioning for teachers, periodic teacher training and academic resource support, textbooks and support for learning achievement.
- Computer Instructor: 3336 Posts
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as One of the subject.
- B.Sc. (computer science) with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience. OR
- B.Sc. (lT) with 60% marks or above and at Experience (OR)
- BCA with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience. OR
- ‘A’ Level DOEACC accredited course with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience. OR
- Graduation in any stream with 60% marks or above with APGDCA/ PGDCA and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- Junior Computer Instructor: 3336 Posts
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Minimum qualification as DOEACC 0 Level course or l.T.l. in Electronics /Computers / Electrical OR
- 10+2 with one-year diploma in Computer Software /Hardware from reputed institution equivalent to DOEACC
- Q Level course and six months experience in Software/ Hardware/ Networking etc.