IBM Hiring As Freshers Application Developer-Intern On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Application Developer-Intern|
|Skills||C# and .NET|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
JOB ID: 21067BR
- Interns need to bring in fresh ideas and perspectives to the lab and help us conduct world-class research, thus creating impact.
- Projects done at internships are targeted towards top conferences and journals. Most of our interns have been successful in the past in publishing their papers in top conferences.
- Projects completed during the internships become part of larger research projects at IBM.
- The projects that the students participate in are also of interest to the universities that they come from and help increase collaborations with the universities.
- B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Knowledge on Computer Science, Mathematical Science and Services Science, Management & Engineering and related.