IBM Hiring Freshers As Associate – Technical Operations On Feb 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Associate – Technical Operations|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive , telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry. Technical Services Competency (TSC) Delivery provides IT help desk support to end Users of a client/organization through Issue identification & in scope Troubleshooting .Technical services competency manages the clients IT environments & acts as the face of Technical support for the clients.
- Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
- Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future – Automation
- Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance.
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Electronics and Communication
- Software Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering