IBM Hiring Freshers As System Engineer On Mar 2017 @ Pune
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- You should provide 1st level / 2nd level support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving of desktop PC/Server problems
- You Should support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines
- Your activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
- You should assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- You will work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- You will work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- You will Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- You should ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- You will Train and orient staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA,
- Proven Communication skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze & diagnose the problem.
- Hardworking, Ready to learn and drive to achieve