IBM Off Campus For Freshers As Software Engineer On Sep 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Sep 2016|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our management portal
- Invent and prototype new features, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great products
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA and/or relevant industry experience(2017 Batch Preferred to apply)
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent coding, analytical, debugging, database and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software development
- Knowledge of software development/life cycle process
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing