IBM Offcampus Drive For Freshers As Associate System Engineer On On 23 to 25 Jan 2017 @ Across India
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Venue Date||23 to 25 Jan 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Jan 2017|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Only for 2015 & 2016 Passed out Batches)
- B.E / B.TECH , M.E / M.TECH & MCA
- Eligible Branches: (Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology / Information Science
- Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data engineering, Information Security, Software Systems, Web Technology)
- 65% in UG & PG
- 60% in X, XII
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- WORKING TRAITS
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
- WRITTEN TEST
- GROUP DISCUSSION
- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- HR INTERVIEW
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]