IBM Walk-in For Freshers As Technical Support Associate On 01-04 Mar 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Walk in Date||01-04 Mar 2017|
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
- Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
- Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
- Should be Fluent in English
- Candidates willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
Important Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume
- Any Photo Id proof ( Passport or PAN Card or Driving License or Adhar card or Voter’s Card )- Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- For Experience Candidates: Offer Letter / Relieving Letter- Soft copy.
Interview Date – 1 March to 4 March 2017 Time – 11 AM to 2 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,