IBM Walk-In For Freshers As Technical Support Associates On 22, 23 Sep 2016 @ Bangalore
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associates|
|walk-in Date||22, 23 Sep 2016|
|walk-in Time||11 AM to 3 PM only|
- IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
- The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice and E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (15 Years + education)
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
Walk-In Date(s) : On 22nd, 23rd September 2016
Walk-In Time : 11 AM to 3 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell,
Kormangala Inner Ring Road,
Contact Person: Karthik / Sam
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
D1 Block, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli,
Contact Person: Nisha / Aswathy
Contact Number : +91-80-417774001[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page