IGATE Capgemini Offcampus Drive Freshers As System Associate On Apr 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||IGATE Capgemini|
|Job Role||System Associate|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridge water, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
Job ID : 186902
- BSc/BCA from recognized university
- Should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation ( up to 4th semester )
- Should have no gaps in education.
- Candidates can have not more than 1 active backlog.
ONLY students belonging to the following streams can apply
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines
- You may be deployed in any of our offices / client locations. Check our website for all offices -www.capgemini.com
- You may be required to work in shifts
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement
- Applicant id email along with venue detail (will be communicated through email)
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, under graduation course and post-graduation
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Pan card