IGATE Capgemini Offcampus Drive Software Engineer On 10 Feb 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||IGATE Capgemini|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||01 Feb 2016|
|Event Date||10 Feb 2016|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridge water, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
- Candidates who have already appeared for recruitment process of IGATE Global Solutions in past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
- Candidates who have already appeared for recruitment process of Capgemini areNot Eligible for this recruitment event.
- Should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Should have no gaps in education (10th in 2009, 12th in 2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015)
ONLY students belonging to the following streams can apply
- B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Information Science / Information Technology / Electrical)
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines
- You may be deployed in any of our offices / client locations. Check our website for all offices -www.igate.com
- You may be required to work in shifts
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement/ Deed of indemnity.
- Applicant id email along with venue detail (will be communicated through email)
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, under graduation course and post-graduation
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Pan card
- Following is the process we will follow on the day of event.
- Aptitude Test (test duration 1 hour)
- Correction of Aptitude test paper
- Declaration of Aptitude Test results
- One-on-One Technical Interview
- One-on-One HR Interview
Saveetha Engineering College