IGATE Offcampus Drive Freshers As System Associate On 29 Jan 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event Date||29 Jan 2016|
|Last date to apply||27 Jan 2016|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridge water, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines.
- You may be deployed in any of our offices / client locations.
- You may be required to work in shifts.
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement.
- B.E / B.Tech students graduated in the year 2015(Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology/ Computer Application /Electrical Engineering) from a recognized university or institution.
- Should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Should have no gaps in education (10th in 2009, 12th in 2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015)
Venue:FaceBook Group Facebook Page