India Nippon Electricals Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||India Nippon Electricals|
|Salary||INR. 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- INEL was incorporated in 1984 and converted into a joint venture in 1986 between Lucas Indian Service Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lucas-TVS Ltd and Kokusan Denki Co. Ltd, Japan – a group company of Hitachi Japan, to manufacture Electronic Ignition Systems for two-wheelers, three wheelers and portable engines. Over the years the company has enlarged its customer base and now supplies to most of the manufacturers of two-wheelers, three wheelers and gensets. The Company’s net sales for the year ended March, 2006 was Rs.1678 Million (USD 37 Million).
- INEL makes the entire range of 2/3 wheelers, digital and analog ignition products.
INEL is located in 3 location of India – Hosur (Corporate), Pondicherry and Rewari. Across all the 3 Units we have 1200 employees.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Year of passing 2016 or 2017
- Department requirement – BE-EEE & BE-Mechanical
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ MechanicalApply Now