Indian Army Recruitment 2017 For Soldier Technical On 03 Aug 2017 @ All Over India
|Company Name||Indian Army Recruitment|
Soldier Technical,Soldier Technical Amn
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last date to apply||03 Aug 2017|
No of Vacancies:
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier Technical Amn
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier General Duty (GD)
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
6. Soldier Tradesman
7. Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)
1. Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
2. Soldier Technical Amn – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
4. Soldier General Duty (GD) – 10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in ali subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
6. Soldier Tradesman – (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
7. Havildar Education (Army Education Corps) – The candidates should have working knowledge of English or Hindi or both and should have graduated/ post graduate degree from a recognized university. BSC/BCA/BSC(IT)/B-Tech/BE/ MSC/MCA/MSC(IT)/ M-Tech with or without B Ed (Science stream) (i) Mathematics (ii) Chemistry (iii) Physics (iv) Botany (v) Zoology (vi) Biology (vii) Electronics (viii) BSC (IT) (ix) Computer Science. BA/MA with or without B.Ed (Arts Stream) (i) English Literature (ii) Hindi Literature (iii) Urdu Literature (iv) History (v) Geography (vi) Sociology (vii) Economics (viii) Psychology (ix) Mathematics (x) Political Science
1. Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
2. Soldier Technical Amn – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
4. Soldier General Duty (GD) – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
6. Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
7. Havildar Education (Army Education Corps) – 20 years to 25 years. Candidates applying as remustering candidates will not be over 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017.
After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get basic pay approx Rs 23,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service
Selection Procedure :
- Screening of Documents, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination, Common Entrance Examination
Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2017
3. Hall Ticket Download after Areas: after 03 Aug 2017
4. Medical Test Date: 20 August 2017
5. Rally Location: Dr MGR Stadium (Racecourse Road), Madurai
6. Date of Written Examination: 19 Aug 2017 to 31 Aug 2017
Notification Apply Now