Indian Navy Recruitment For Engineering Graduates-Pilot/NAIC On 10 Oct 2016 @ Kerala
|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Post||SSC Officer (Pilot/Observer)|
|No of Vacancy||5|
|Last date to apply||10 Oct 2016|
About US :
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the Honorable East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1757 the East India Company established its rule over much of the Indian subcontinent, but it wasn’t until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. In 1858, East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947. However it was only when India became a republic in 1950, that the Royal Indian Navy -as it had been named since 1934- was renamed to its modern title, the Indian Navy.
- For Pilot:Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline with physics & maths at 12th standard.
For NAIC:Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering
The gender requirement is as follows:
- Observer-Men & Women
Salary Offerded :
- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service condition. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows:
- SUB LIEUTENANT- ₹15,600-₹39,100/month
- LIEUTENANT- ₹15,600-₹39,100/month
- LIEUTENANT CDR- ₹15,600-₹39,100/month
- COMMANDER- ₹37,400-₹67,000/month
- General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.
CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive
- 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception
- Discussion Test
- Psychological Test
- Group Testing
- For Pilot – PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medical Examination.
- For Observer – Aviation Medical Examination
Post Box No. 02,
PO, New Delhi – 110 023