Indian Navy Recruitment For SSC Officers(Sports) @ Across India On 16 Apr 2016
|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Post||Short Service Commissioned Officers-Executive Branch(Sports)|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||Rs 15,600- 67,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||16 Apr 2016|
About US :
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the Honourable East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1757 the East India Company established its rule over much of the Indian subcontinent, but it wasn’t until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy. In 1858, East India Company rule gave way to the British Raj which lasted until India became independent in 1947. However it was only when India became a republic in 1950, that the Royal Indian Navy -as it had been named since 1934- was renamed to its modern title, the Indian Navy.
Jole Role :
- Short Service Commissioned Officers-Executive Branch(Sports)
- BE/B. Tech in any field from a recognised university.
- Candidates with diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports and Msc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority during short listing for SSB.
- Promotion from Sub-Lieutenant to commander is on time scale basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service conditions. The pay and promotion criteria are as follows
- Sub Lieutenant(SLt)-Rs.15,600-Rs.39,100/Month
- Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr)-Rs.15,600-Rs.39,100/Month
(a)All sports other then Yachting and Wind Surfing. A candidate should have participated in Senior Level National Championships/Games in following disciplines:-
Athletics/CrossCountry/Triathlon/Tennis/Squash/football/Handball/Hockey/Basketball/Volleyball/Cricket/ /Diving/Water Polo/Kabaddi/Boxing.
(b Yachting/Wind Surfing. A candidate must have at least one of the following qualifications:-
- Should have participated in a Senior National Championship conducted by YAI and secured a minimum of 5th position in Olympic classes.
- Should have represented India at the Asian Games or ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships and secured a medal in Youth/Olympic Classes.
- Should have attained a position amongst the top 50% of the fleet in a class of boat/windsurf completed at the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship.
Age Limit :
- For all sports except Yachting and Wind Surfing–22 to 27 years (born between 02 Jan 1990 and 01 Jan 1995).
- For Yachting and Wind Surfing-21-25 years (Born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1996).
Last Date For Online Application : 16th Apr 2016
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 26th Apr 2016
Apply Now More Details @ Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page