Informatica Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On June 2017 @ Bangalore
Associate Software Engineer Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Informatica Corporation|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients
- via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication