Integreon Walk-in For Freshers As Associate/Senior Associate On 06 – 10 Mar 2017 @ Noida
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs: 2,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|walk-in Date||06 – 10 Mar 2017|
|walk-in Time||02:00 PM|
- Integreon is the largest and highest impact provider of integrated legal, discovery, research and business solutions to professionals. We work collaboratively with clients to address their specific needs in areas such as e-discovery, legal process outsourcing, market and competitive intelligence, and other business services.
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- The team will be involved in entering the data and administering the client data maintained in the database by activities like data cleansing activities, data validation.
- Maintaining accurate data for clients on a full-time basis.
- Tasks performed will be based on key success factors including accuracy, quality, cost, timeliness, deadlines, effective communication and client service orientation.
- Maintain confidentiality of all official and client information.
- Be a good team player.
- Flexible, able to multi-task, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Client focussed a desire to deliver high standards of service.
- Able to work under pressure to meet the tight deadlines demanded.
- Excellent written and oral English language communication.
- Good analytical, numeric and data manipulation skills to understand and report on performance.
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy is critical for this position.
- Judgement and decision making ability.
- Able to make judgements about the accuracy and relevance of supplied information and whether it is already contained or duplicated in the client database.
- Knows when to refer to senior team member to take appropriate further action.
Tech Boulevard, Plot No. 6,
Tower B, 4th Floor, Sector 127,