Intel Hiring Freshers As Application Developer On Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Develops, implements, and maintains computerbased systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to: – Developing or fixing the capabilities and validating their functionality
- Identify root cause for issues and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
- Developing test cases / scripts for QA activities – Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation – Perform unit testing / integration testing.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent Experience in developing applications using programming languages which include but are not limited C, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS, and database technologies SQL Server Strong analytical/problem solving skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills