Intel Hiring For Software Developers On Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Inside this Business Group
- The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community.
- SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies.
- SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.