Intel Hiring Freshers As Application Developer-Intern On Oct 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Application Developer Intern|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Candidate should possess BE/B.Tech from a recognized university or institution.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical ability
- Strong programming and Database skills
- Strong Technical skills and education background
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Positive attitude