Intel Hiring Freshers As Application Developer On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Skills||C#, ASP.Net, HTML5,|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application
- Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing or fixing the capabilities and validating their functionality
- Working with Systems Analysts & Tech Leads for requirement clarifications and doing development of the same.
- Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation
- Identify root cause for issues and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
- Developing test cases / scripts for QA activities and automations
- Perform unit testing / integration testing
- Experience in developing applications using programming languages C#, ASP.Net, HTML5, database technologies like MS-SQL Server or other open source databases
- Knowledge in Software development methodologies
- Flexible towards learning new technologies
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure & Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and MSBI technologies would be added advantage