Intel Hiring Freshers As Application Developer On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Event date||Mar 2016|
|Last date to apply||20 Jan 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- As an Application developer within this team , you will be developing intelligent web applications by building advanced visualization and analytics components capabilities. The ideal candidate in this position will have web design & application development skills as well as ability to design/build/integrate advanced visualization components using open source libraries as necessary.
This will involve following responsibilities –
- Work with Analyst / Customers to understand Project Requirements
Work with Tech Lead on Solution Approach / Implementation Design
Own Implementation ofthe functional requirements, performance, Testing of the Project
- Develop Project MVC / UI using AngularJS and Bootstrap , work on UI Design for Styling/ CSS related Tasks
- Develop Visualization using reusable platform components / create new using Viz Libs (D3, Sigma, Leaflet, Crossfilter etc.)
- Develop Hadoop data ingestion/ transformation components to prepare the dataset for analysis / visualization
- This will require working in an enterprise landscape consisting of Advanced Visualization and Analytics platform (built on open source technology stack including Angular JS, Component librariesD3/Leaflet/SigmJS, NodeJS, analytic APIs ) interacting with enterprise datawarehouse on Teradata/HANA/Hadoop .
- She/he will deliver solutions by building and leveraging reusable frameworks as part of the advanced visualization development team partnering with engineering & platform teams. This role will be in a team of Advanced visualization developers, engineers, analysts & data scientists .
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
0-2 years’ experience in one or more of below technical skill areas. Actual experience in rolesWeb App/UI designer/developer, Advanced Visualization Component developer/Engineer will be preferred .
- Experience in designing/delivering solutions using open source components is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
Technical Skills :
- HTML5/CSS, Angular JS, D3/Leaflet/Sigma JS.
- Additional skills – Understanding of Requirements analysis, design/testing tools and exposure to UI Design toolsPhotoshop /Illustrator / Wireframe Tools, Dreamweaver.
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
FaceBook Group Facebook Page