Intel Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 791985
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application
- Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Must have graduated within the last 18 months.
- Ability to learn new technical and process areas quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.