Intel Hiring Freshers As Software Engineers On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Systems Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.0 US or equivalent India, Malaysia.
- The candidate must have a strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas: software and database development, computer infrastructure servers, networks, storage, image processing and optical systems or mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++, Microsoft or Linux operating systems, Matlab algorithm programming, Oracle or Microsoft database technologies and/or software testing methods are highly desired.
- This position requires strong written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving skills, teamwork skills and partnership skills.
- The candidate must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, versatility and flexibility.