Intel Hiring Freshers As System Programmer On Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||System Programmer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- Continually provide iterative improvements to our websites and brand and proactively look for opportunities for improvement.
- Create and maintain a library of design and interface resources for use by product teams.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices.
- Contribute to the worlds leading iconography library: Syncfusion Metro Studio
- Work closely with developers and speak their language.
- Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills.
- Ability to cope with demanding work schedules.
- Any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage.
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage.