Intuit Hiring Freshers As Internship 2016 On Mar 2016 @ Bangalore
|Skills||Java, Perl, Python|
|Job Role||Intern (Non-Exempt)|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
Intuit has driven its expansion strategy from out-of-the-box software to connected services with almost 65 percent of revenue and a five-year SaaS compound annual growth rate of 27 percent. We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software. Now in our third decade, our revenue tops $4 billion, and Intuit is recognized as one of America’s most-admired software company with a full suite of customer-driven innovations. And, you’ll discover an award-winning culture and entrepreneurial atmosphere, as we strive to be a “Best Employer” year-over-year.
- Be part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Ensure that the best practices are followed and Independently deliver well defined tasks.
- Deliver high quality code that can be pushed to production
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- Prior experience in developing large scale/ distributed system in production
- Very comfortable with writing server-side applications
- Able to learn rapidly how to use and validate large system APIs/interfaces, especially APIs of Big Data systems (see Preferred Qualifications below).
- Adept in working in Linux/UN*X environments.
- Strong coding skills.
- Fluency in any of the following: Java, Perl, Python
- Prior experience with Spark/Cassandra/Hadoop/HDFS/Hive/Pig.
- Prior hands-on experience with AWS: designing, deploying, and testing applications in AWS.