Irdeto Hiring Freshers As Development Interns On Apr 2016 @ New Delhi
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Role||Development Interns|
|Skills||C++ or Java|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2016|
About Company :
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security. Our powerful solutions and services enable content owners and providers to securely deliver media across all screens and devices in and out of the home, as well as allowing platform operators to offer innovative services beyond media. With over 40 years of expertise in security, we have the market insights from piracy and consumer data, knowhow and proven track record to be the trusted partner of choice. Irdeto’s unique heritage as a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN) means that we are a well-established and reliable partner.
Irdeto’s global engineering team is the technical engine of Irdeto. The team develops cutting-edge security solutions for various media and non-media markets. With access to the latest tools, subject-matter experts and technology, we are a market driven, and innovative team that values creativity, hard work and the delivery of quality results for our customers.
- Understanding of complete SDLC cycle
- Clarity of OOPs concepts
- Willing to learn and test various open source technologies
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Readiness to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of C++ or Java shall be an added advantage
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication)
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide a practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
What do we offer you?
- At Irdeto, we know that our success results from our globally diverse workforce. You will find teams of outstanding people working on our wide range of solutions and services that shape the future of media entertainment.
- Irdeto offers the freedom to work in exciting environments that best suit your skills and ambitions. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among all employees with:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with offices in 25+ countries