ISRO Recruitment 2016 For 375 Posts Of Scientist/Engineer On 25 May 2016 @ Across India
|No of Vacancy||100|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||25 May 2016|
About US :
- Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters for which results are available) or CGPA 6.84 on a ten scale.
- Minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone for candidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification.
- Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2015-16 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2016.
- 35 years as on 25/05/2016.
- Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
SELECTION PROCESS: Written Test
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics-216 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical-109 Vacancies
- Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science-50 Vacancies