Jacobs Engineering Group Hiring Freshers As Trainee Engineer On Oct 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineers|
|JOB Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With 2011 revenues of over $10 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations and maintenance
- Ensure the timely completion of all project specifications, design, drawings & requisitions for areas of responsibility assigned to him.
- Ensure all documentation within the scope of his responsibility is prepared checked reviewed and approved in accordance with the Group Working Instructions for the Project.
- Review all vendor bids and documentation for technical acceptability.
- Render technical assistance to other design groups as necessary including review of relevant drawings of other groups for adequate and appropriate interface.
- Ensure that all work is in compliance with the Client’s Standards and Engineering Practices as described in the Project Co-ordination Procedure.
- Carry out inspection of equipment as per relevant approved documents (like Purchase Orders, Final Vendor Drawings etc.) to ensure that equipment manufactured is in line with all approved Technical Specifications.
- Mechanical Engineering degree is a must.
- Total experience of 1 to 5 years. Minimum 1 years of experience in a reputed organization or a Consultancy,
- preferably with the following experience..
- Detailed engineering activities for various stated equipment such as Pumps, Cooling Tower, Compressors,
- Pharma Machinery, Boilers, Material Handling etc.,
- Preparation of technical specification and technical data sheet for various equipment
- Preparation of technical bid evaluation,
- Checking of vendor drawings/design w.r.t. specification/design parameters,
- Able to achieve target with quality norms.
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD & 3D Modeling would be added advantage