JK Technosoft Walk-In Freshers 2016 for Analyst Trainee On 25-27 Feb 2016 @ Delhi, Bangalore
|Company Name||JK Technosoft Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Tech, B.C.A, B.sc, M.Tech, M.C.A, M.sc|
|Skills||Windows Operating systems.|
|Job Role||Analyst Trainee|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bangalore|
|Last date to apply||25-27 Feb 2016|
About Company :
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows & Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident Management, Ticketing tools.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
- Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, and HP Ovo.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
- B-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), B.C.A., B.sc- Computers.
- M-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), M.C.A., M.sc- Computers.
- Pass out year- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- Good command in spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
Technical Skills :-
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
Walk-In Date :- 25th Feb to 27th Feb 2016
Walk-In Time :– 10:30 am to 2 pm.
K Technosoft Ltd, A-60, Sector-2, Noida,
Near Sector-15 Metro Station.