JK Technosoft Walk-In Freshers As Analyst Trainees On 04-13 Feb 2016 @ Kolkata
|Company Name||JK Technosoft Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Analyst Trainees|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|walk-in Date||05 -13 Feb 2016|
|walk-in Time||10.30 AM to 2.00 PM only|
About Company :
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software and solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services and solutions.
JKT offers a wide breadth of services across the entire Information Technology spectrum including Enterprise Solutions, Progress Consulting, Application Management, Product Management, Independent Testing and Professional Services. Its exceptional and exhaustive domain expertise in verticals such as automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and cement has nurtured an exclusive client roster spread across Europe, US, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows and Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident
- Management, Ticketing tools.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
- Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, HP Ovo.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
- B-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), B.C.A., B.sc- Computers.
- M-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), M.C.A., M.sc- Computers.
- Pass out year – 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Level of Experience required: 0-2 years
- Good command in spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
Technical Skills :
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
- Excellent Communication skills are mandatory, although it is not a BPO profile.
- If you already have given the interview, please do not reappear.
- Walk-in to below mentioned address along with your CV, do not wait for the call letter.
Walk-In Date(s) : From 4th to 13th February 2016 (Excluding Sunday)
Walk-In Time : 10.30 AM to 2.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
JK Technosoft Ltd. (India | UK | USA),
75- Park St. Kolkata, 3rd Floor,
West Bengal – 700016
Contact Person : Saiket Sen
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page