JK Technosoft Walk-In Freshers As Analyst Trainees On 30 Mar-02 Apr 2016 @ Noida
|Company Name||JK Technosoft Ltd|
|Qualification||BE / BTech/ MCA /M-Tech /B.C.A., B.sc/M.sc|
|Job Role||Analyst Trainees|
|walk-in Date||30 Mar-02 Apr 2016|
|walk-in Time||10.30 AM to 2.00 PM only|
About Company :
- JKT is a global IT services and software solutions company providing world class solutions to SMEs, Start-up Dot-coms as well as some of the worlds largest organizations. We are also ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CMMI level 3 accredited, EXIN, ITSMF, and SAP AMS certified company with numerous patents registered for IT service processes and solutions technology.
- JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software; solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services; solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows and Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident Management, Ticketing tools.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
- Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, and HP Ovo.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
- B-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), B.C.A., B.sc- Computers.
- M-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil), M.C.A., M.sc- Computers.
- Pass out year- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Level of Experience required: 0-2 years
- Good command in spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
Key Skills :
- Networking, XP, IT Infrastructure Management, Incident Management, Management Systems, IT Services, Active Directory, Communication Skills, HP OVO, HP Service Center
Technical Skills :
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
Walk-In Date(s) : From 28th March to 2nd April 2016
Walk-In Time : 10.30 AM to 2.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
JK Technosoft Ltd. (India | UK | USA),
Landmark: Near Sector-15 Metro Station
Contact Person : Tripti Narang[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page