JP Morgan Chase Hiring Freshers As UI Developer On Oct 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Job Role||UI Developer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
JP Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place.
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
- Should be responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
- Must takes ownership of code quality.
- Should actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Must interact well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Should adopt agile development methodologies.