JPMorgan Chase Hiring For Freshers As CT RQD QA Automation Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Job Role||CT RQD QA Automation Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2017|
About Company :
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- RQD QA Automation Engineer-Associate will be a hands-on technical member for the Risk AD team.
- The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of QA testing and SDLC, data structures, distributed processing and automation.
- As a QA Automation Engineer on the RQD Team, you will work closely with development team and Business
- Analysts to analyze the business and technical requirements and specifications, development of test strategies and plans, development and execution of automated and manual test cases and test scripts, and communication of test results and outcomes.
- Has deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for one or more releases of an application.
- Creates, updates, and reviews business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation.
- Creates detailed test cases and scripts, works with business and technical analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly.
- Executes test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
- Works with development teams to insure test coverage for all functionality plus analyze and resolve defects.
- Works with project teams to insure test coverage for all functionality.
- Participates in agile team structure to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces on the quality of their applications.
- This includes recommending priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
Works with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure testability of functions and applications.
- Identifies areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts Facilitates implementation of automated test scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or specialized training, equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks.
- Strong programming background.
- Experience with open-source test automation tools.
- Develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, web services and UI).
- Experience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence).
- Solid experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: UFT, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA
- virtualization, LISA automation, SOAP UI, Cucumber,Randoop.
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, web service testing, Continuous Deployment and
- Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins).
- Application development experience with any one of the coding skills: Java Script, Java.
- Understanding of virtualization concepts and some knowledge about tools like LISA.
- Experience with Unix scripting.
- Experience performing in Manual & Automation test execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the different SDLCs.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve comprehensive test coverage by understanding the test scope and approach of dependent QA groups.
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis to identify and recommend test scope and test approach improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate updates on project status calls.
- Experience with SQL.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces.
- Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts.
- Assist in creating and maintaining QA procedure documents.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.