JPMorgan Chase Hiring For Java Application Developer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
Java Application Developer Jobs 2017
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Experience||2 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Java Application Developer|
|Skills||Core Java, JSP|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Taking part in the development and support work for front/back office Banking applications.
- Responsible for technical design, development, testing and deployments.
- Working closely with the London and New York teams to provide efficient technology solutions.
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 2 – 6 years of work experience in developing and/or maintaining multi tier applications.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Hands on development experience using – Core Java, JSP, Hibernate, Spring technologies.
- Good understanding of at least one application server (e.g. Tomcat/JBoss).
- Indepth knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Unix, GWT, HTML5 knowledge is good to have.
- Good at problem-solving.