JPMorgan Chase Hiring For Freshers As Applications Developer On Apr 2017 @ Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase Jobs 2017
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2017|
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using (primarily) Selenium WebDriver, ATDD Framework, Junit Testing and End to End Testing.
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical background and an understanding of the telecom industry.
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, Junit Testing.
- Database skills, mainly in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.