JUSPAY Off Campus Drive 2017 For Engineering Intern/ FTE, UI/UX Developer On 27 Apr 2017 @ Bangalore
UI/UX Developer Jobs 2017
|Salary||Rs 8-12 LPA|
|Job Role||Engineering Intern/ FTE, UI/UX Developer|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Venue Date||27 April 2017|
You will be the part of highly energetic and innovative team at Bangalore. You will be responsible for designing scale-able server components and client side SDKs that operate at thousands of transactions per second and millions per day. At Juspay, you will not only learn latest technologies but will develop the core product. You will strive for keeping Juspay’s engineering practices unique and up to date ahead of the industry e.g. adopting functional programming approaches, extreme automation of infrastructure etc.
- You will be building and managing large scale transactional systems in production.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and back end data modules.
- Understand RDBMS (like MySQL) and No SQL, including database schema design, query design and optimization and performance tuning.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code .
- Attention to detail and a passion for getting it right for the customer.
- Developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Note: This is a internship program for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 batch. Confirmation of employment will be purely based on candidate performance and business forecast.
The eligible batch are: 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Engineering Intern/ FTE as developer, programmer after 6 months of internship:
- 70% / 7 CGPA in CSE/IT/ECE and above in B TECH/ BE (candidates having java certification added advantage) (NO Backlogs)
- Idealization, Designing & Building Mobile apps for millions
- Using functional programming to write code like poetry.
- Coding in JS or languages that compile to JS ( Clojure Script, Pure Script etc.)
- Interns: 20,000 per month.
- Salary Package after Internship: 6,00,000 to 12,00,000 INR per Annum (*after successful completion 6 months internship and based on the performance candidate will be offered FTE(full time employment).
Test Details & Process Flow:
Round 1: Online Technical Test (MAPIT(My Anatomy Professional Intelligence Test)
Round 2: Hackerearth Test – 120 minutes (online test)
Round 3: Personal Interview (Technical)
Online (MAPIT) Test Date: 27/April/2017
Hackerearth Test and Interview Date: 29 & 30th/April/2017
Campus Venue: We Will intimate you after online registration and confirmation of your participation.
Location: KolkataApply Now