Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 For 167 Posts Of Civil Judge On 01 Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
|Name of the Posts||KHC Court Civil Judge Vacancies|
|Residual Parent Cadre||141|
|Overall High Court of Karnataka Vacancies||167 Posts|
Participants of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2017 must attain age limit requirement as follows:
- Others: Maximum age of 35 years (Direct Recruitment)
- SC/ ST: Maximum age of 38 years.
- In-Service aspirants: Maximum age of 40 years for Others and 43 years for SC/ ST.
- Possess Degree in Law Granted by Law in India established University and Enrolled as on Advocate.
- Further details about In-Service candidates qualification refer Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Individuals have to pay the application fee to take part in High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2017:
- Others: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-.
- Pay the fee through SBI online payment gateway. Check the Notification for detailed information about fee payment.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- Written Examination (Preliminary Exam, Main Exam).
Aspirants who got placed in Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Jobs will get salary as follows:
- Rs. 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/-.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the KHC Court Official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in or.
- Directly download the Karnataka High Court Notification of Civil Judge.
- Read the announcement for eligibility criteria and instructions to apply.
- If eligible click on the online apply link.
- Fill the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Online application carefully.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Jobs application after verifying the details.
- Take printouts of the Civil Judge online form for further usage.
|The Online registration starting date||1st February 2017|
|The Last date for submission of online application||1st March 2017|
|Closing date for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Jobs application fee||4th March 2017|