Kennametal Hiring Freshers As Design Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech (Mechanical)|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech (Mechanical or Industrial production) from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Must have basic knowledge of Die Design , process of manufacturing of press tools and exposure to CNC machines with programming skills.
- Must have working knowledge of CAD – Unigraphics – NX application modules like modelling , assemblies, manufacturing, drafting using GD & Tis essential.
- Should have sound knowledge and good understanding of manufacturing processes like Milling/ Turning/ Drilling/ Spark erosion/ Wire cutting/ Jig grindingwith an exposure to the related machine equipment’s
- Must have exposure to SAP functionalities of Engineering Design would be preferred.
- Should have familiarity with Kennametal global design standards is an added advantage.
- Must have positive attitude and self motivated.
- Should have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have knowledge of kannada language and aptitude to pursue career in Design and manufacturing environment.
- Should be organized and have strong interpersonal , analytical and perseverance skills.
- Should design and develop press tool components that are used to produce inserts and wear part components on mechanical presses by creating assembly models / drawings.
- Must create Bill of material and detail out 2D drawings by incorporating geometrical accuracies enabling manufacturing of these accessories at the vendor place.
- Must adhere to monthly target of number of press tool designs to meet the customer demand / production capacity while ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Should support Global die design team on press tool designs wherever applicable.
- Must participate in improving the press tool design system by documenting the design process and by creating the check lists.
- Should interact with Insert manufacturingand press tool manufacturing departments and support them in maintaining customer / organizational goals.
- Must support new product development initiatives by arriving at new design concepts.
- Should design and implement fixtures suitable for conventional and 3R presses to ensure better utilization thereby improving the productivity.
- Must work with manufacturing facilities to support NC programming requirements.
- Should participate in lean initiatives and support team in implementing continuous improvement actions through problem solving.
- Must support NC programming team by developing NC programs for five axis CNC machines.
- Should ensure safe and clean environment by conforming to the requirements as laid down by EHS department. Maintain all compliance with respect to safety and quality.