KONE Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On May 2017 @ Chennai
Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||11 May 217|
- At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building.
- Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities to become better places to live in. In 2016, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.8 billion, and at the end of the year over 52,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
- The Supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist / Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
- He/she identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
- As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator creates the required design/layout drawings for customer approval.
- SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers’ supervision.
- Education Qualification – BE (Mechanical)
- Years of Experience: Fresher (70%+ percentage in B.E or B.Tech Mechanical alone can apply)
- Required Technical Skills – AutoCAD tool knowledge
- Certified in AutoCAD is an added advantage
- Good Verbal Communication