Liventus Hiring Freshers As Application Developer On Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Skills||HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Liventus has come a long means since our begin in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS money Services. In just many years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to facilitate run ECS money Services additional with efficiency and effectively; serving to ECS to become a pacesetter and mastermind of the most recent technology solutions in their trade. After realizing however useful our services and product were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to serving to existing ECS money Services purchasers fill their technology voids with our custom solutions.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics
- Must have good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
- Should have experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Must design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Should design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Must deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Should create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Must analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Should be able to support management of the project development team.
- Must work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget.
- Should follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers.
- Must regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager.
- Should support existing applications.
- Should create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
- Should implement and support JQuery Code.
- Must have strong english skills.
- Must be very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET.